Saturday, April 20th, 12pm-2pm
The Westin Columbus
310 S High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
~This event is free and open to the public~

Author Amber Lynn Natusch

 

If you’re dying to know more about me, allow me to put you at ease. I’m a sharp-tongued, sarcastic cancer, who loves vegetable smoothies, winter storms, and the word portfolio. I should NEVER be caffeinated, and require at least eight hours of sleep to even resemble a human being. At thirty-four, I just now feel like I can keep a straight face while saying the word “rectum” (which is actually a huge lie because I just laughed out loud while reading this to my husband). I live with my iPod firmly affixed to my body, drive too fast, and laugh/cry at inappropriate times.

http://amberlynnnatusch.com/
 
Caged (Caged, #1)  Haunted (Caged, #2)  Framed (Caged, #3) 

Scarred (Caged, #4)
  Fractured (Caged, #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment